Port Sunlight Village Trust (PSVT) has developed a new Conservation Management Plan (CMP) for our heritage which includes an appraisal of the conservation area and an action plan for its future. To develop the plan, PSVT invested time and resources and consulted widely with stakeholders and policy makers to better understand the history, significance, conditions and risks the heritage in Port Sunlight faces now and in the foreseeable future.
The good news is that the future is bright, but we cannot go forward on our own.
Please review the draft CMP (below) and send your comments to email@example.com or by post to CMP Consultation, PSVT, 23 King George’s Drive, Port Sunlight, CH62 5DX . As this is formal consultation, only written feedback sent to the above addresses will be accepted.
Consultation opens on Tuesday, 8th May 2018 and closes at 5:00 pm on 13th June 2018. The CMP and related appendices are available to download through the links below. Paper copies of the CMP are also available to review during normal business hours at the PSVT office at 23 King George’s Drive, CH62 5DX and the Community Hub at Bridge Cottage, 23 Park Road, CH62 4US.
We look forward to hearing your views on how we can work together to conserve the past and plan for the future!
Extracts from main report
- Draft: Chapter 2 – The history of Port Sunlight
- Draft: Chapter 3 – The significance of Port Sunlight
- Draft: Chapter 4 – The condition of the heritage
- Draft: Chapter 5 – Protecting the heritage
- Draft: Chapter 6 – Risks
- Draft: Chapter 7 – Action plan
- Draft: Chapter 8 – Adoption and review
- Draft: Chapter 9 – Bibliography
- Draft: Appendix 1 – Timeline of key dates
- Draft: Appendix 2 – Review of built heritage actions
- Draft: Appendix 3 – Review of landscape actions
- Draft: Appendix 4 – Built heritage exterior condition survey
- Draft: Appendix 5 – Landscape condition survey
- Draft: Appendix 5.1 – Landscape condition survey – appendices
- Draft: Appendix 6 – Monuments and memorials survey
- Draft: Appendix 7 – Built heritage map
- Draft: Appendix 8 – Character areas map
- Draft: Appendix 9 – Monuments and memorials map
- Draft: Appendix 10 – 1938 Map of the village
- Draft: Appendix 11 – Built heritage policy
- Draft: Appendix 12 – Landscape management policy
- Draft: Appendix 13 – Environmental policy
- Draft: Appendix 14 – Access policy
- Draft: Appendix 15 – Superblock locations map