Corporate customer service standards at the Port Sunlight Village Trust
At Port Sunlight Village Trust we are committed to providing you with a first class customer service. We have developed our Customer Service Standards so that we can demonstrate the level of service that you can expect when contacting or visiting us.
We aim to review these standards on an annual basis and to monitor performance to ensure that you are receiving the highest quality of provision.
If your experience does not match the standards that we have set, or you feel we could improve our services, please contact us on 0151 644 4800, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our Customer Service Feedback Form.
What you can expect from as at all times
• You will be treated with courtesy and respect.
• You will be treated fairly whatever your age, disability, nationality, religion, ethnic origin, gender or sexual orientation.
• We will endeavour to see things from your point of view.
• We will respect your privacy and confidentiality.
• We will be helpful, efficient and well informed.
When you call us we will…
• Answer the phone within six rings.
• Say a suitable greeting, eg “good morning, Port Sunlight Village Trust, Zoe speaking, how can I help?”
• Listen to your requests and assist you as quickly as we can.
• Ask permission before putting you on hold.
• Check if there is “anything else we can help you with?”
• Endeavour to resolve an issue if the person you need to speak to is unavailable, or alternatively take a message and call you back within 24 hours.
• Update voicemail greetings when we are out of the office and inform you of when we will be back and who to contact in the meantime.
• Where possible, respond to all voicemail messages by the end of the business day.
• Only put our voicemail on if we are in meetings, out of the office or on annual leave, ensuring we advise of our return to work and an alternative contact and their details.
During face-to-face contact we will…
• Display our office opening times
• Ensure our office areas are accessible, clean and tidy.
• Greet you promptly and politely.
• Wear a photographic identification badge in our place of work and when visiting you.
• Not keep you waiting more than ten minutes to speak to a member of staff.
• Take your details and forward a message if the staff member you need is not immediately available to help.
• Offer you an interview room if you would like to discuss something in private.
• Support you in completing forms if you need help.
• Provide you with jargon-free, up to date and accurate information, which can be provided in alternative languages and formats if required.
During other types of contact we will…
• Acknowledge any correspondence you send to us within five working days and inform you of who is dealing with your enquiry.
• Respond to concerns and/or complaints within five working days and endeavour to resolve have any issues within 28 days from the date we receive your correspondence.
• Where possible, acknowledge website requests and questions by the end of the business day.
• Update our email ‘out of office’ reply when we are not available, advising of our return to work and an alternative contact and their details.
To assess these standards we will…
• Monitor our performance through our Customer Service Review Group.
• Conduct ‘mystery shopping’ exercises.
• Provide you with opportunities to tell us about your ‘visitor experience’.
• Conduct annual satisfaction surveys so that we can get your views of the service that you have received and report our findings and actions to you.
• Monitor concerns and complaints, value your feedback and learn from your comments.