Jobs and volunteering
Our staff and volunteers are integral to the success of the village.
Vacancy: Gardener & Driver (Full time, 40 hours per week)
Vacancy: Casual Tea Rooms Assistant (zero hours contract)
Port Sunlight could not function as we do without the invaluable support of our volunteers. Volunteers themselves also gain a lot from their work at the Trust: they develop new skills, make new friends and get to contribute to their local community. Whether you are looking for work experience or something to do with your spare time, we have an opportunity for you including:
• Helping out at special events, eg lectures, village trails, shows and road races.
• Meeting and greeting visitors at Port Sunlight Museum.
• Carrying out historical and collections-based research.
• Caring for our collections.
• Leading learning sessions with schools and other visitors
• Providing administrative support
• Surveying our buildings
• Helping to maintain our bedding displays
Our commitment to supporting and developing our volunteers is outlined in our Volunteer agreement form.
Current volunteering opportunities
If you are interested in any of these posts simply complete and return the Volunteer application form.