Jobs and volunteering
Our staff and volunteers are integral to the success of the village.
Unfortunately we do not have any job vacancies or opportunities for new volunteers at this moment, (November & December 2017).
Port Sunlight could not function as we do without the invaluable support of our volunteers. Volunteers themselves also gain a lot from their work at the Trust: they develop new skills, make new friends and get to contribute to their local community. Volunteer roles include
• Meeting and greeting visitors at our Edwardian worker’s cottage.
• Meeting and greeting visitors at Port Sunlight Museum
• Helping out at special events, eg lectures, village trails, shows and road races.
• Carrying out historical and collections-based research.
• Caring for our collections.
• Leading learning sessions with schools and other visitors
• Surveying our buildings
• Helping to maintain our bedding displays
Our commitment to supporting and developing our volunteers is outlined in our Volunteer agreement form.
If you are interested in any of the above roles please complete and return the volunteer application form.